Heat your lashes to a curl!
When lashes are straight, they tend to curtain the eyes and make them look smaller. When they are swept upward, more of the iris is revealed and your eyes seem larger and more brilliant.
Conventional skin-pinching curlers clamp, dent and use excessive pressure that can damage or even break your lashes. Nothing is better than heat to set a long lasting curl. Just as you use heat to curl the hair on your head...the same principle applies to your lashes. The challenge is to deliver just the right amount of heat - too much can dry out your lashes, and too little will not set a long lasting curl.
Blinc's heated lash curler is easy to use and shapes the lashes in seconds. It's innovative design delivers a precise amount of heat while making it easy to reach even the tiniest lashes. It's sleek, compact size makes it easy to carry, even in the smallest purse. The temperature control mechanism and protective contact guard ensures its safe use. Your lashes will show extravagant curves that will last all day!
- Curls lashes without using excessive pressure & heat
- Curls lashes without causing damage
- Good control, easy to work with & curls all your lashes
- Compact & easy for travel
- Protective guard prevents contact with skin or eyes
Prior to first use
1. Take curler cap off, remove and store the small cleaning brush.
2. Slide the bottom portion of the curler open to expose the AAA battery.
3. Take out battery and remove its plastic wrap, then reinsert battery & slide back to close.
1. Turn curler on and wait until the LED indicator light on the comb head changes from RED to YELLOW (indicating it's ready to use).
2. Curl the middle lashes first then either side of the lashes.
3. Brush upwards while keeping the curler's heated comb surface pressed against your lashes for three seconds.
4. Continue brushing upwards and hold curler at the tip of your lashes and gently force the lashes back and hold for another three seconds.
5. For a more pronounced curl, release the grip and move to a new position two or three times.
6. Repeat the process until desired curl is achieved.
7. Turn curler off and replace cap.
Keep curler turned-off when not using it to prolong the battery life.
Clean comb head if you notice buildup or debris by using the tiny brush that's included.
For best results, curl lashes prior to applying mascara. When used with Blinc mascara, the tiny tubes that form around the curled lashes act like a "cast", holding the curl form longer as opposed to weighing it down, like an oil-based paint mascara would.
Blinc Heated Lash Curler
- Brand: Blinc
- Product Code: 45834464
- Reward Points: 25
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price in reward points: 750